httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@x-mail.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Children don't die properly --ot
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:21:39 GMT
~blinking~

man am I glad that I stopped before reading the message.

my first reaction was...why are you talking about killing your kids?

then realised that you were meaning child processes not your children.

I should know better than to read anything before the first pot of coffee.

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls, Live Chat, X-Mail Messenger,
Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure, Calendar, Bookmarks,
Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, POP3, Ad Free