httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis Watson" <li...@visionsix.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] please help
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:13:27 GMT
---- Original Message -----
From: "George Hademenos" <hademenos@sbcglobal.net>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:05 PM
Subject: [users@httpd] please help

someone please help me kill apache 1.37 from this server
it is the worst code i have ever seen in my whole life.

George,
Dude, why in the world are you typing in www.mico anyways? I know that
Internet Explorer has some type of built in search functionality on
errors. It sounds like the default seacrh page that you have entered
somehow points to a web site that has the apache server software installed
on it rather than an actual working web site.

As far as it being the worst code you have ever seen.. What code are you
talking about? I think you really have absoultely no idea what it is that
you are even trying to talk about. Are you referring to the apache default
web page that is coming up?

The actual apache software is the World's most widely used web server
software, used more than Microsoft's IIS or anything else than you can
possibly think of. It's code ( what I think you are not referring to)
provides the serving of more websites than any other and is very powerful,
flexible, and extremly stable.
Lewis