httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sni...@3dretreat.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Newbie question --> please help
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:31:29 GMT
Heh, Don't we wish apache worked liked that!

You'll have to configure Apache from the httpd.conf file located in the
apache folder under "conf" (I think)

You could use webmin although to config some of the options in Apache, but
not all of them.

___
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

*Custom built low-to-high end servers. Ask me for a free quote!