httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Muad`dib" <uzul_2...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache module question
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:00:49 GMT
LOL

==> footer will be added at end of email lol
----- Original Message -----
From: "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache module question

Yeah, yeah, we know... But many of us (me, for instance) are working in
a corporate environment where the disclaimer is added automatically at
the gateway and we *cannot* remove it. Put it another way, do you really
think any private individual would bother putting all that crap on the
bottom of their e-mails?

How about if I add the following disclaimer-disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain a disclaimer - you are hereby empowered to
ignore it completely.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS - You posted an HTML mail to the list... That's worse!

PPS - Here's another disclaimer for your collection:

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
views of the sender’s company.