httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Carbone" <jcarb...@insightexpress.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0: Custom Header (P3P) not working
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:25:59 GMT
Greetings all -

I'm running RedHat8.0/Apache2.0 and trying to get the P3P HTTP headers to
work. I've added the policy and p3p.xml files to /www/html/w3c and .htaccess
to both /root and /var/www. Maybe this is incorrect, I'm fairly new to the
Apache world.

mod_header is precomplied and loaded in apache2.0 already. I've added the
following to my .htaccess file:

Header append P3P 'CP="OURPOLICYINFO"'

I have not made any other changes to the default Apache installation but
maybe there needs to be. When I test the P3P header Apache doesn't send it.
I've set this up on our IIS servers without a problem and every source tells
me I've done it correctly but I must be missing something on Apache.

If you can help please let me know. Thanks -

Jim