httpd-users mailing list archives

From "George Hademenos" <hademe...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:49:37 GMT
right this minute the only sdk on my system is the very expensive directx
7.0a ....it is 128 megabytes if you want me to upload to you instruct me how
and i will but i should not really let you see it..ms gave it to me but i
don't think they want me issuing it but if you want to see i will
try....just please delete it after you study some of the routines.

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Valpak" <gvalpak@yahoo.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

> At 04:31 AM 2/13/2003 -0800, I wrote:
> >At 01:49 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, George Hademenos wrote:
> >>yes George ms current policy is to quit releasing source but we do have
some
> >>of their earlier sdks.
> >
> >This is a joke, right? This whole thread is a joke, isn't it?
> >
> >You do know that a) an sdk is not "source code" although you can see what
the calling sequences are by proper inspection, b) ms has never released
source code to the public for any OS or fraction thereof.

> Oops, I wrote that at 4AM or so...got my sdks mixed up with dlls. Still,
sdks do not now nor did they ever contain the source code for dlls (or any
other part of the OS) contained in the OS.

> If you have the source code for any version of the resolver code for any
Microsoft OS, I challenge you to forward it to me(Not the list!). Not a
compiled version, but actual source code files (probably they will have
extensions .c and .h).