httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea" <softw...@polin.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex for all directories
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:15:02 GMT
> It should have. Are you really sure he did it as you described (did you
> *see* his config file?). Is his .htaccess file really in the docroot
> directory (and not in one of the subdirs).

I'd ask again just as confirmation, just to be 120% sure!

The strange thing is that in the past when I suggested him some rewrite
rules such as:
RewriteRule (etcetc) /index.php?etcetc
using /index.php didn't work and using index.php worked!

With him I have the "documentroot sindrome"...;-)

> Why doesn't he post for himself anyhow?
It's a long story... ;-)

Thanks for your hints,
appreciated!!!!