httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Muhammad Naseer Bhatti" <nas...@ilm.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Resin + Apache + Servlets
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:39:09 GMT
Hi .. I need some help with apache .. I am running Resin for my jsp and
servlets requirements. All  pages are redirected to JSP Server through
Apache using the mod_cauche.so provided by resin. As far as the .jsp stuff
is concerned, it works fine. I need now the servlets to also work using
apache. My Resin configuration is that it only listens on loopback address
on port 6802 and 8080. So, I can't give access to outside world to directly
access their servlets using http://domain.com:8080/servelets/

My question is, how to make apache recogonize java servlets ? Now if I do
something using mod_rewrite would it be possible to redirect certain folders
to JSP server? Like something like http://domain.com/servlet/ be redirected
to http://localhost:8080/domain.com/servlet/  ? I know this is possible
using mod_rewrite cause I've done it before but have lost the configs.

Would be glad if someone helps me.

Regards,

Muhammad Naseer