httpd-users mailing list archives

From "skipper" <hademe...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [users@httpd] we have a solution
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:42:42 GMT
ok Chris everything is working fine. Now we can melt the internet down to one or two computers...it
wasn't a great idea to begin with...something like the Tower of Babel....
It should be easy for a nuclear meltdown because what are
peoples alternatives....first, buy a $12 computer, then struggle with a free copy of Slackware
Linux and all the apache configuration issues (lots of time on their part involved here),
then pay an ISP for a connection....now we can solve all their problems for free except for
the Internic cost.