httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Klama" <nosed...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ftp
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:14:57 GMT
I can't use webDAV because I have FPSE installed

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Amol Jakatdar [mailto:ajakatda@odu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:12 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] ftp

Why don't you try WebDAV

Since it is implemented on top of HTTP some people claim it to be
faster.
Also you can achieve very fine access control using .htaccess files.
You can also make your authentication and file transfer safer..

And best of all, you can post your question here.. because mod_dav is
part of Apache :-)

Amol