httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sni...@3dretreat.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Enabling ASP and Microsoft Access Database on Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:17:26 GMT
Bad news, Chilisoft is your only hope
__
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

*Custom built low-to-high end servers. Ask me for a free quote!

-----Original Message-----
From: Design Department [mailto:info@corporatecreations.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:11 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Enabling ASP and Microsoft Access Database on
Apache

Does anyone know a reliable way to enable Asp on an Cobalt RAQ3 server
running Apache and also to allow an Access database to run on the same
server. I know about Chillisoft but ideally need a freeware piece of
software.

Corporate Creations Ltd  <http://www.corporatecreations.co.uk/>
www.corporatecreations.co.uk
Creative Design - Web Design & Hosting - Digital Video - CD & DVD -
Advertising, Marketing & PR
NOTE:- The information transmitted in and/or attached to this message is
contain material that is confidential. Access to this E-mail by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you received this information in error, please