httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bullas, John C" <john.bul...@hants.gov.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Newbie .htaccess
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:44:00 GMT
Thanks for this but since the bloke who owns the server would cut
my knackers off if I did that I will be happy knowing it can't
be done locally ;)

FB

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream
by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
wake in the day to find it was vanity, but the
dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
may act on their dream with open eyes, to make
it possible."
~ T. E. Lawrence - Seven Pillars of Wisdom ~