httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Barrett" <jnjbarr...@charter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Ben - one last time
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:51:54 GMT
Ok everyone, please just once more try out http://68.116.63.71 and tell me
if it works, your OS, and if you're behind a firewall.  Thanks for all your
help everyone!  This mailing list is a great idea.  Oh, and if anyone out
there can't get crap to work with your router, set your IP information into
your LAN settings.  Don't use the automatically set IP address thing.  If
you don't know your IP stuff, call your ISP provider.  Another thing I did
was reset my Linksys Router to it's default hardware configuration, and
released / renewed my IP address.