httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Barrett" <jnjbarr...@charter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Need a name
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 04:04:49 GMT
    Ok guys, I need lots of people thinking for this, and you and me know
that this will only take a bit, so please don't yell at me for not asking an
apache question.  I'm making a Java based RPG and I need to think of a name
for the game and a name for my company, and I'm totally stumped.  The one
cool name I wanted (random thoughts) was taken (lovely eh?) so please if you
can think of something that sounds cool and something that you might want to
visit, please email me at jnjbarrett@charter.net .