httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] McAfee VS Pro and apache 2.x
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:02:48 GMT
Yes Benjammin, But the problem is not you.
You have to thing about it, that more then 70% of the people who are reading
this list are X systems users, I guess that at least 10% are MUAs (which are
terminals or text based clients) so in order to view the requests, some of
us has to delete the <HTML> codes from within the massage itself.
Sorry that you were the "victim" for the HTML thing this time.
About the VS, at the end, my solution did solve your problem. :)
(Exclusion).
I know that in order to "open ports" you need to allow the main executable
file to run. There are also some more things I guess that I don't know in
the MCAfee (hate it), but I'm pretty sure that it's something about the
MCAfee and 110% not an Apache issue.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen