httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Upgrade 2.0.40 to 2.0.44
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:39:27 GMT
OK Dustin, listen, I have done so on my Mandrake box, although it's easier
then RedHat with the packages and deps. but still possible and that's the
easy way. I just hope that you didn't do:
Rpm -Uvh apache2.044-i386.rpm
And then:
Rpm -Uvh php4.30-i386.rpm
Instead of doing it like that next time put all the files in one folder and
do:
Rpm -Uvh *

That should install all rpms in that directory.
Of course that to do that you'll need to su to root.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen