httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 404 Not Found message
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:12:41 GMT
Check the shebang line (the first line in the script) and make sure that the
directory c:/apache/cgi-bin has "AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl" directive
in it.
If that line won't help then add "AddHandler cgi-script .pl" right below the
line that shows "AddHandler cgi-script .cgi".

All the best,
Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: Issa Mbodji [mailto:issambodji@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 3:40 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: mmbodji@umuc.edu
Subject: [users@httpd] 404 Not Found message

Hello:
I am getting the 404 Not Found message when I tried to log in using a html
form with username and password. Here is the message I got:
The requested URL /cgi-bin/login.pl was not found on this server.
I have this script written and saved in C:/apache/cgi-bin folder where I
have all my scripts. Is there something I am missing in my conf file? Please
advise.

Mame Issa Mbodji
3201 Weeping Willow Ct # 33
Silver Spring, MD , 20906