httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache to Voice Modem
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:33:14 GMT
First let's make it more simple, you need apache to generate a file with the
whatever info that you need (phone number, chosen wav file and etc.), up to
here that's apache with php.
The rest is not apache, you'll need to make a script/program that will
persistently will check the folder where apache generated that info file
into and process it through dialing the number, playing the chosen wav file
and etc.
Sorry about that, but from here you'll need to learn a bit of programming
and do so by yourself.

Good luck,
Jeff Cohen