httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RHL 7.1
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 10:34:25 GMT
HI Timothy,

First of all, by default the served HTML files are located at /var/www, so
no change is necessary.
About the upgrade to Apache 2.044, you can either use the RPMs search
engines and update your "system" (a lot of dependencies in Apache package
are involved) to the latest version, or you can use the sources and compile
yourself your own copy. If you read all the HOWTOs and manual, you should
already know how to do so by now.

RPM search engines:
http://www.rpmfind.net - My favorite
http://www.rpmseek.com