httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wes Hegge" <whe...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost Problem - was 2 Problems
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:55:08 GMT
I have just restarted the whole server to verify that I
had tried a restart.  Been hitting my head on this one so
much I have not been sure what I have done.

As for the IP addresses:  Yes they resolve to the IP
numbers I supplied. I have pinged the DNS names to verify
that the correct IP  addresses are coming back. I am
attempting to setup Signalblast.com on our servers so that
I can get that web site out there.  I will be doing a NAT
with our firewall to bring the correct IP address from the
outside to the inside.  I have used test.com as a test.  I
have our internal DNS setup to answer for tht domain
instead of going outside to find it.  So, essentially I
have this configuration closed off from the outside world
until I get it working.

Wes Hegge