httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wes Hegge" <whe...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2 problems - NamedVirtualHosts and Posts already in use
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:50:20 GMT
Changing the <VirtualHost 172.20.3.4:80> to <VirtualHost
172.20.3.4> worked, thought I tried that yesterday though.

But I still have the [98] error.  I can get rid of that
error by commenting out the Listen directive but through
all the reading I have done, everything either has the
Listen directive in the config or tells me I have to have
it.  So what is up with that?

Thanks again for all the help!

Wes Hegge

Wes Hegge