httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Help
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:46:35 GMT
gcobb wrote:

You might repost as a new message rather than reply.  Many modern MUAs
thread by the message ID, and simply fold yours into the existing
thread.

>I did a fresh install and Apache seems to be working other than CGI.
>It's telling me that I don't have permission, period.  I've changed
>owners and groups of the /var/www/cgi-bin/ dir and made things
>executable, but it isn't helping.  The commonhttpd.conf and httpd.conf
>files look okay but I'm not making progress.

If ownership and permissions are OK, then the configs may not be right.
You might post the germane parts.  Otherwise I doubt anyone can help
without making a SWAG.

--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---