httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Name based virtual hosts
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:01:50 GMT

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Stephen Colson wrote:
> I've been trying to get apache to do name based virtual hosting for two
> dev url's I have, but apache doesn't seem to be wanting to deal with my
> httpd.conf entry for the second domain.

There are several different things wrong with your configuration.  But
perhaps the best advice I can give you is to carefully read:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/name-based.html

If you make your configuration look like the same one there, and it still
doesn't work, then come back for more help.

Joshua.