httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] q: last-modified http header
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:59:22 GMT

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Harald Falkenberg wrote:
> sorry for bothering you, but when I go through your docs you mentioned,
> you are trying to tell me, the problem is based on the search engine side.
> Is that correct?

No bother, and no offense intended, but more likely the problem is you
don't understand what you are looking for.  Any reasonable software will
understand the HTTP date format that Apache uses.  That other format that
you specify must be for some other purpose.  But since you give us no
details about where that format comes from, what its purpose is, or what
search engine software you are talking about, it is pretty hard to help.

Joshua.