httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] [Fwd: Re: BUG mod_ldap w/ Active Directory: "user is not unique"]
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:33:23 GMT
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Laurent Blume wrote:

> Rich Bowen wrote:
> > I would suggest that the mod_ldap list is in fact the more appropriate
> > place to post about mod_ldap, as it is not an Apache project. However,
> > maybe someone here knows about it.
>
> It has been suggested there that the Apache users list would be the more
> appropriate :-)
>
> Since then, I actually compared the source, and the mod_ldap included in
> Apache 2 is indeed quite different from the mod_ldap for Apache 1.
>
> I might end crossposting on both lists (so as to get flamed on both
> sides ;-)

Sorry, I've retracted my comment. It was pre-coffee, and I was not
thinking clearly. mod_ldap *is* a standard part of the 2.0 distribution,
it *is* an official Apache project, and it is a completely different
beast than any mod_ldap you might have for Apache 1.3 (there are several
of them out there.)

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@apache.org
http://www.coopermcgregor.com/training/