httpd-users mailing list archives

From Corp <ec...@corp.electracide.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Basic CGI setup help needed
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:37:42 GMT
Remove the ###### on the top. I have never seen any examples in any doc or
books like this, and I am sure you haven't either. Look for the simple
things. If you are just starting off, then follow the directions and the
examples. This is a case of you just not paying attention.

And if your script does not have the #'s before the path to the
interpreter(and just added it in your email to confuse us), then look into
AddHandler and/or permissions on the script.