httpd-users mailing list archives

From Corp <ec...@corp.electracide.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Anyone have any suggestions
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:47:30 GMT
What's wrong with ab?(Im assuming you tried this since it comes with
apache). ab -c 10000 -n 30 $url

Also, is this a production server? Why not run stable versions of these
modules? I have only been on this list a few days, and I have seen almost
everyone who posts to this list with versions of modules that arent
stable, as opposed to the stable versions. If you are worried about
performance then it doesnt make sense to me that you are opting to run
with development versions of modules.