httpd-users mailing list archives

From Corp <ec...@corp.electracide.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Question on bin/rotatelogs
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:49:24 GMT
Hi all,
	I need some help on rotatelogs(or maybe of some other solution
others may have?).  I want to be able to log each days hits into a seprate
log file. Right now rotatelogs only logs a 24hour period into a log(and
not as daily).

I have:

CustomLog "|/path/to/rotatelogs /path/to/$log 86400" common

So, this will log a 24hour period into that file. What I want to be able
to do, if possible, is only log one days hits into one log file(example,
only 09/Jan/2003. The on midnight start to log to a new file for
10/Jan/2003).

Is this doable some how with rotatelogs?

Thanks!