httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject [users@httpd] site replication across various platforms.
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:28:14 GMT
Hi All,

I have about 20 web servers all running Apache, but on different OSes and
platforms. We have some content that is constant through out all the web
servers. Currently when somebody makes changes to this content, we have to
manually copy the file to each server. I use RSYNC for unix/linux server,
but for Novell and Windows , I have to do it manually.

I was wondering if there is any tools, that will let me synchronize content
through all OSes. I was plannning to use SiteCopy with WebDAV, but I
haven't tested it yet. Any ideas?

Thanks

In Peace,
Saqib Ali