httpd-users mailing list archives

From mail...@bgs-ing.de
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems with mod_deflate and reverse-proxy
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:13:08 GMT
Hi,
thanks!
But it doesn't work.
I get an error:

Syntax error on line 233 of /etc/apache/2.0.44/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/2.0.44/modules/mod_gzip.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/2.0.44/modules/mod_gzip.so: undefined symbol: top_module

I think mod_gzip.so is for apache 1.3.x and I couldn't find the sources
for mod_gzip 2.x.

Nicole

"webmaster" <webmaster@kreorg.hu>
31.01.2003 14:50