httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rob_Hiltibi...@cms.state.il.us
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Installing Apache as caching proxy
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:15:41 GMT

Bummer

Any chance of putting up a linux box?

-R

                    <snop@bm.techn

                    ion.ac.il>           To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                                         cc:

                    01/13/2003           Subject:     RE: [users@httpd] Installing Apache
as caching proxy
                    01:13 PM

                    Please respond

                    to users

No there are nothing, that deals with proxy/cache install

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob_Hiltibidal@cms.state.il.us
[mailto:Rob_Hiltibidal@cms.state.il.us]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 8:54 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Installing Apache as caching proxy

Maybe. Last  I dealt with Apache on win32 was 1.3.20... I had to jump thru
some  hoops tro get the mods compiled in I wanted and then I wasn't going
after a proxy/caching server.  Are there any extra README files in the src
directory?

-Rob

                    <snop@bm.techn

                    ion.ac.il>           To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                                         cc:

                    01/13/2003           Subject:     RE: [users@httpd]
Installing Apache as caching proxy
                    12:47 PM

                    Please respond

                    to users

I didn't do any customization to the source, bulided from default source as
described in "Compiling Apache for Microsoft Windows document"

Maybe I receive this errors because mod_cache is now experimental module
and not included in default compilation ?

Thanks