httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT: opensource alternative to sitescope?
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:38:54 GMT

I think WebAlizer and Analog are LOG analyzers. However sitescope is a
webservr monitoring systems that check for the availability of the server,
site, latency etc....

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

                    Jonathan Laberge

                    <jlaberge@redboxst        To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    udios.com>                cc:

                    No Phone Info             Subject:     Re: [users@httpd] OT: opensource
alternative to sitescope?
                    Available

                    01/09/2003 08:39

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    users

On 1/9/03 11:27 AM, "Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com" <Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com>
wrote:

Yup WEBALIZER or ANALOG!!!

> Hi All,
> Is there a open source alternative to site scope for monitoring web
> servers?
>
> Thanks
> In Peace,
> Saqib Ali
> http://docbook.sc-icc.org

Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle