httpd-users mailing list archives

From paul_avi...@ultimatesoftware.com
Subject [users@httpd] How do I??
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:43:07 GMT
I looked over the apache proxy and pass through documentation and I could
not figure this out. I have one IP to the internet that goes to a
firewall.  The only controls I have at the firewall is to tell it where to
send the traffic for a particular port, so port 80 is router to a NAT
internal ip address of 10.5.36.9 and this is an apache server.  That part
works great.

My issue is now that I have another Web server (Domino) with IP address of
10.5.36.12 and obviouly this one is not accessible from the outside. What
I want to do is to setup apache to listen for any incoming request that
end with .nsf (the default extension for Domino databases) and act as a
proxy or pass through to the 10.5.36.12 IP address to people can connect
to that server from the outside.

I have tried with a few hundred combinations of settings and still does
not work. Is this possible?

Thanks
-pa