httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rob_Hiltibi...@cms.state.il.us
Subject [users@httpd] Apache FTP Proxy
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:01:17 GMT
Howdy,

I've installed the httpd 2.0.43 as a proxy server successfully. I am now
running into issues with the ftp proxy. When ever I hit a web page with an
ftp:// directive I get an error saying I don't have permission to ftp. Is
there something Ineed to add to my conf file?

Thanks!
-Rob

Doing an httpd -l produces a list of modules, the relevant one are listed.
 mod_proxy.c
  proxy_connect.c
  proxy_ftp.c
  proxy_http.c
  prefork.c

In my httpd.conf file

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests On

<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from x.x.x.0/255.255.255.0
</Proxy>

#
# Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
# ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via:
headers)
# Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
#
#ProxyVia On

#

</IfModule>