httpd-users mailing list archives

From "karim Hamed-Abdelouahab" <kha...@progese.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] php isn't working
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:16:04 GMT
Hi,
I could see a php file. It was loaded correctly...

De : Alain Siani [mailto:ASiani@wanadoo.fr]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 janvier 2003 11:10
À : users@httpd.apache.org; khamed@progese.com
Objet : RE: [users@httpd] php isn't working

I don't think it is php, this problem is you have space before header '<?'
or after '>?' or you have a 'echo' function
you can't send output to screen before header

to check if php is ok : create a php file : "myfile.php"

and just write :

<?
 phpinfo();
?>

now save it in html folder and call it : "localhost/myfile.php"

you must receive information file about php

if it is running, you are ok !

Alain