httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.26/Debian 3.0 Process spawn runaway
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:16:50 GMT
- What is the load average when it locks up? (use top to find out).
- Do you have a lot of CGI operations, DB operations etc.? Anything
which is CPU hungry.
- From the logs, what is your hit-rate? Output data rate?
- What is your bandwidth to the Web? (If you are serving data faster
than your pipe can drain it...)

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.