httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PUT and persistent connections
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:03:36 GMT
You are using an external program to implement a method which is not
normally implemented by apache. You are also working with very old
versions of apache.

I would not be suprised if no-one knows the answer to your question (I
don't). However, you say yourself that it works with 1.3.9 but not with
1.3.6. So the answer would seem to be "it works with versions > 1.3.9".

You might also try with the latest version (1.3.27).

Rgds,

Owen.

views of the sender's company.