httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Directory Access control order
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:29:18 GMT
Try reversing the order of the blocks in httpd.conf (i.e. least specific
first).

My understanding is that, for Directory containers, the more specific
container takes precedence over the less specific. However, the other
rule is "last overwrites previous" so rather than have the rules
conflict, make them harmonise.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.