httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Sewell" <thra5...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] configuration..:(
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:52:32 GMT
Ok Jerry, I did the command you said (apache -n apache2 -k install), but I
got some error.

syntax error on line 969 of C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\conf\httpd.conf:
DocumentRoot takes one arguement, root directory tree

any ideas?
PS: Prehaps use personal email messages since nobody else seems to have this
problem? :/