httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Panning" <rpann...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Other Forms of Apache Support
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 07:43:16 GMT
I have a question for the people who run this or anyone else who can answer
this. Has there been any ideas for a Apache chat room, like IRC or
something? It would help those who need a quick response. Even a better idea
would be a forum. It wouldn't be that hard to set up. YaBB or YaBBSE are
good choices. It's just that I get a LOT of email a day from this list. Tend
to run into space issues with hotmail. So, has either of these ideas come up
before and/or could be considered?

Thanks,
Ryan