httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Everett" <Mark.Ever...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd]: httpd v2.0.43 build time using GCC on Solaris 8
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:47:57 GMT
Renamed this thread.

The configuration steps don't seem to hang in any one place,
they just grind through excrutiatingly slowly (3.5+ hrs)...

Only about six minutes for the make procedure.

There has got to be something major wrong.  The system is
not even (yet) being used by anyone else.

I just wondered if anyone else had seen such 'performance'
using GCC under Sol8.

-Mark