httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Jones" <lorddraco_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache server 2.0.43
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 18:03:38 GMT
please forgive me but I am new to this ,,,I have downloaded the selfinstalling  server and
I need to know do I need to get anything else to get the http server to work I would like
to host WebPages to the internet
I have read the docs and I am lost a little bit about addind  users to this server  I have
the server running but all I  keep getting is a  Apache server test page
the server address is  http://jonespc.no-ip.biz or http://66.169.76.105  im not sure if it
will work because I have the server behind a linksys router but I did config the ports for
port 80 to goto the cpu with the server

so please forgive me for being a newbie I am sorry in I cause any inconveniences

thankyou david jones