httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] expires problem
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:46:25 GMT
On 1/10/03 10:32 AM, "Arthur Kerpician" <arthur@tomrad.ro> wrote:
Hi,
I don¹t have your answer but!  What I can tell you is that I have used
Apache 2.0.40 and under (in the Apache 2 versions) and their seems to be a
problem with the posting... If you have a bulletin board and that people use
textfields, you will probably encounter some troubles... On Redhat 8.0
anyways...

I upgraded to 2.0.43 and weverything is fine now... Just thought I would let
you know...

--
Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle