httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php isn't working
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:51:03 GMT
On 1/9/03 9:16 AM, "karim Hamed-Abdelouahab" <khamed@progese.com> wrote:
Hi!

This actually is a php problem.

As for the header errors the problem is probably because you are trying to
set header elements (such as cookies) after using an echo or any other
command.

As for the mysql error, did you use --with-mysql when you configured php or
is it an rpm that you used? If so their is another rpm which is php-mysql
that will install a mysql.so (or something along the lines of it).
I hope this helps!
This is of course if you have Linux system which I am just assuming....

> Hi,
> I could see a php file. It was loaded correctly...

Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle