httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HELP! I got another problem
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:34:15 GMT
On 1/8/03 3:20 PM, "William Martin" <martin82@adelphia.net> wrote:
All of this depends of course of the rights on your files also within your
OS....
But I certainly don¹t see anything wrong right yet so I will let someone
probably more knowledgeable than me answer this question.
Sorry...

--
Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle