httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems posting
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 23:17:19 GMT
Hello!

I am having a problem with apache 2.0.40 regarding the POST bug.  Their is
only one thing.  I was recommended to upgrade to apache 2.0.43 but I have
plenty modules that are used by apache and the modules that are with 2.0.40
can't be used by apache 2.0.43 and that would mean I would have to reinstall
php etc... Etc.. Right??

Isn't their a patch for this, if not I guess I'll just have to use a
javascript for this that seperates all of my textareas into many different
variables.

Thank you and to all a nice day!
--
Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle