httpd-users mailing list archives

From i..@plansee.at (ISP-Account ISP)
Subject [users@httpd] Re:RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy with apache 1.3.26
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:53:41 GMT
Sorry,

that was my mistake.
That what I mean was http://my-domain.com/b2b/XXX

regards
Martin Broll

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ISP-Account ISP [mailto:isp@plansee.at]
>
>I have configured it like that:
>
>RewriteEngine On
>RewriteLogLevel 2
>RewriteLog /var/log/httpd/rewrite_log
>
>RewriteRule ^/b2b/(.*) http://192.168.163.100:80/word/$
1 [P]
>RewriteRule ^/IMS_DOCS_CRE/(.*)
>http://192.168.163.100:80/picture/$1 [P]
>
>I am using
>apache-1.3.26-57 on a SUSE Linux 8.1
>
>When I am requesting my site like
>http://my-domain.com/word/..... I get an error->message like
>that:

Why do you think this would work? It doesn't match a RewriteRule. You
should enter:

http://my-domain.com/b2b/your-file

to get

http://192.168.163.100:80/word/your-file

ditto for other rule.
Rgds,

Owen Boyle

>Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 1
2:06:32 GMT Server: InQMy WebServer
>with JSP Engine/4.2.6 Content-Type: text/html;
>charset=ISO-8859-1 Pragma: no-cache Cache-Control: no-cache
>Expires: 0 Set-Cookie:
>JSESSIONID=ID4001DB0.6434143845735352End; Version=1; Discard;
>Path=/ X-Cac
he: MISS from my-server-in-background.com
>Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked 5a8
>
>I found out that it works when I define my apache as proxy n
>my browser?!?!?
>
>In the beginning I was using apache 1.3.23 and it works with
>the sam
e apache-configuration.

>I would be happy if someone could give me some advices hwo I
>could solve this problem.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Martin Broll

rg

confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistransmission.
You must not, di
rectly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in
this
views of the sender's company.

pache.org