httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cgi called from javascript line not working
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:06:57 GMT
I think the problem is that your doing a POST,
and not a GET, and I believe in a POST, only upto
the first ? is interpretted, I don't know about a
template filename if that's different or not.

I use that alot in my logs, to log program name and
other information, I put it after the ?, and it's
logged, but Apache doesn't attempt to use it for
the filename when running the cgi, since the data
is passed via the environment variables.

Can you run a .cgi with a GET?

Of course, I could be totaly offbase as well :) as
I configure apache all that much, since my setup is
fairly simple.

George