httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Valpak <gval...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Basic CGI setup help needed
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:49:53 GMT
At 07:29 PM 1/21/2003 -0800, Michael Olds wrote:
>You I would hire to check my setup! Live in the bay area?
>
>Thanks and,
>Best Wishes!
>Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org

I do :) In fact if the address in your domain's whois addresss is right, you can probably
look down the hill and see the lights on my house in the mid distance right now.

When you want a sysadmin type to check over you entire config, and make it easy for you to
manage I am here for you ;) Like I said, if you've been tweaking for 3 months blindly, no
telling what you will be left with.

And you can't honestly say if you read the docs everyone pointed you to, you didn't read that
you should use -w and -T in your perl scripts, can you?

GV