httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Valpak <gval...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Rewrite rules
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:14:45 GMT
Is the other web server with the IP addresses one of your own servers? Can you give us the
URL? Why can't you or someone change it as part of the project of putting the proxy in place?
Didn't  it used to show the IP address before you started proxying it if you didn't change
the HTML or templates or whatever? If the requirement to fix that has changed along with the
need to proxy, why not just fix the HTML? I can imagine some good reasons why not if you have
a complex set up, if so there are a variety of ways to go here.

GV